Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
Information posted on ZOffers is publicly available. Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers.
- We may collect certain non-personal information such as your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, operating system, browser type, and Internet service provider. When you register with the Website or respond to advertisements or posts on the Website or post contents on the Website without registering, we may also collect personal information that you provide such as your email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from ZOffers and Ad data (through cookies), Other apps installed on device, IMEI number.
- Your phone number will be displayed in your posting. If you have provided your phone number and posted an advertisement using your account, you agree to receive communications from our side on the provided phone number which may include but not be limited to automated calls or text messages. We may also collect additional information that our users provide, such as new or deleted postings, new or deleted comments, keyword searches, scam reports and new contact sellers
- By publishing an ad on the Website, you acknowledge and agree that the Content is public and accessible by any third party and that they may appear in search engine results (such as Yahoo!, MSN, Google, Altavista, and other search engines). You agree and acknowledge that ZOffers is not liable for the information published in search results or by any Third-Party Website that carries ZOffers postings.
How Your Information is Used
We may use information provided by you to:
- provide customer services, create and manage user accounts; and
- assist you with technical difficulties. Also, we may share with third-party service providers certain information, such as your browser capabilities or operating system, that we have collected in order to better understand which advertisements and services may interest you. We may block users located in certain countries from using the Website. We may retain such information for as long as is required to fulfill our business objective, even after your account is terminated.
Protecting Your Personal Information
You are our valued customer, and your privacy is important to us. We are, therefore, committed to protecting the personal information you provide in a variety of ways. Your registration information will be protected by a unique customer password and user ID. You acknowledge and agree that we assume no liability regarding the theft, loss, alteration or misuse of personal or other information or Content, including, without limitation, such information that has been provided to third parties or other users, or with regards to the failure of a third party to abide by the agreement between us and such third party. You may participate in our Forum or utilize our Comments feature. For postings to the Forum, your username will be posted. For postings using the Comments feature, your name and email will only be posted if you provide it in the comment. You agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and all uses of your account, whether or not you have authorized such use.
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information and Communication Preferences
You may access, remove, review, and/or make changes to personal information that you have provided to us via the Contact Support form. Once you register or respond to advertisements or posts on the Website or post any content on the Website, we may send you certain notifications, advertisements, promotions, surveys, text messages, specials and phone calls in relation to the Services. You hereby unconditionally allow us and our service providers to contact you via text messages or by phone calls and agree that you shall have no claim against ZOffers or its service providers under any applicable law. We may also send you any legally required notifications and certain notifications, including but not limited to, service related notices or notices regarding a change to any of our policies. You can opt out of certain e-mail communications from us, including our newsletters, advice on buying and selling on the Website, notifications that a user has commented on your posting, and notifications that you can refresh your posting. We will not change your preferences without your consent. You cannot still opt out of receiving transactional communications from ZOffers related to your account.
Any disputes regarding your privacy are subject to the Terms, including but not limited to any provisions related to indemnification, limitations on damages, and choice of law and forum.